Irish Wolf dog.... A meeting walk in the nature....

So not only did I have a great walk outside today, where it sure felt like spring was on it's way - my winter jacket was almost too warm - but I also stumbled into some dogs whereas two of them where of the breed Irish Wolf and I've just tried another photo editing program to see if I could get used to it, which I will be looking more into in the future....

There was about in total like 6-7 dogs walking about, yet these two Irish Wolf dogs - aged 2 and 3 years old - were remarkable calm. It was only when I sat down, the youngest one came over to me and having gotten permission from the owner to take photos, I quickly snapped a few photos, when the younger Irish dog came straight toward me, almost towering over me.... nothing more than a gentle pat was all I got from this calm dog....

The 2 year old Irish Wolf looking about.....

The same 2 year old Irish Wolf coming right towards me...

Comments

  1. Those are beautiful pictures! Irish Wolfhounds are amazingly friendly dogs when they are 'raised right,' instead of allowed to do whatever they want. I had friends who had a most wonderful one, and after she passed, they got another one. Unfortunately, they did not raise the 'puppy' with any kind of behavior training, so you could see it dragging its mistress down the block, terrorizing other dogs and their owners. I don't know what she does with it now that's it's fully grown, because she's an elderly slip of a thing and the dog is *huge.* LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Copenhagen Medieval 2017

Game of Thrones - The Hall of faces exhibition

"The Danish Girl" in Copenhagen, Denmark....