Joseph Gordon-Levitt visiting Copenhagen at movies...

A while back it was announced actor Joseph Gordon-Levitt ("Inception", "Batman: The dark knight rises", "Looper") would visit Copenhagen, Denmark to promote his new movie "Don Jon". It was sold out within 1½ hour. I have to admit this is the 2nd time I didn't know much about a movie, before watching it (I did read the small synops about it, but had not seen the trailer or such). And good thing I didn't have any tea or soda with me, because I was in for a big surprise mixed with laughter.

Let me just say this:
1) it is not for kids under 18 years old (most def not under 16 years old or I am old fashioned), unless with adults - preferable parents, would be a good idea to talk about it afterwards....
2) this is not a typical normal romantic movie... at all...
3) if you don't like these words: s e x, p o r n o, etc. etc. said multiple times literally in the movie, you get the idea, then don't go for this one either.
4) However this movie should actually come with the advice for men to watch....(well for those who needs to get out there beside sitting behind the computer doing... you know)..the guys might learn a thing or two....
5) if you do like Joseph looking good, then by all means, well toned body erh biceps...erh... dah you get the idea again....

I could say more, but hey.... that would spoil the fun of an interesting topic which I find *cough refreshing cough* for actors of this calibers to do.... oh even Julianne Moore did a great acting (I did have to do a double take, when the character do something, it was the age thing... that said, it did work....)...

Ok, here a few photos of Joseph while he was interviewed on stage before the movie started.... please respect copyrights and such....

Joseph being interviewed on stage




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Copenhagen Medieval 2017

Game of Thrones - The Hall of faces exhibition

"The Danish Girl" in Copenhagen, Denmark....