Copenhagen Gay Parade

First of all, the title says it all and if you don't like it, then don't read further on.

However, Saturday 24th August some friends of mine asked if I wanted to join them, which I did. I've seen it 2-3 years ago, so I know it would be big. It was bigger this year, with 20.000 in the parade against last year 12.000. And it was a great parade, in every color, shape, fashion and most importantly love....

Even some of the bigger politicans where to be found in the parade....

Here are some of my photos from the day... if you find yourself in the photo and don't want it up here, let me know and I will remove it asap. Otherwise enjoy...












Villy Soevndal, minister of Foreign Affairs


















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Copenhagen Medieval 2017

Game of Thrones - The Hall of faces exhibition

"The Danish Girl" in Copenhagen, Denmark....