Twilight Breaking Dawn part two Gala opening last photos......

Phew that took awhile before I could finish off these last photos from this event. Here are a few more from the event...

I'd like to mention one thing though... while waiting for Nikki and ackson to arrive, there was this little girl (ok little - she was about 11-13 years old I think....) with her sister as well. Through the noise we started to talk a bit and I learned that the girl was looking forward to see both Nikki and Jackson, unfortunately she didn't have anything for them to sign on for her. So usually packed with my notebook, I offered her to use it as well let her borrow one of my pen, so she too could get an autograph. I did tell her it could be like 50/50 weather she got it or not... even for me...
So it was mostly the waiting game that dragged out a bit, she kept asking like every 10 minutes, but finally Nikki and Jackson arrived. I had warned that the noise would be louder when they came as well adviced it would be a good idea to back away from the reilling to let the others behind us try and see if they too could get an autograph - plus it was getting rather warm in there all dressed up in jacket and such...

Nikki gladly signed the notebook page for the girl and Jackson also signed as well kindly took a photo with the girl's sister cell phone - I do hope it looks better than mine cause they were too close for my camera to even get a decent photo at all - it got all messed up... The girl was happy all the same though, both autograph and a photo was in the house... I hope she enjoyed the movie as well and the sister "survived" it too... I'm sure they did...  :-)

P.s. extra poster at the end of all photos in this blog.....

All photos belong to @ Ditte Brøns (Broens)

Tight security.....

Twiligth fans lining up outside Imperial cinema....

Twilight fans I've meet over the years of gala opening.....

Music playing while waiting for Nikki and Jackson....

Waiting place before Nikki and Jackson arrives.....


Little girl next to me, borrowed my notebook for autograph from Nikki and Jackson...

Nikki and Jackson posing for a photographer on the stairs....

A bit tricky to get the same photo when a few things are in the way and you can't move from your spot...


Well I don't need to say who this is......?

Jackson joking.....


Nikki signing next to me.....

Twilight fans looking into goodie bags as well getting ready....

Nikki Reed

Nikki Reed

Jackson Rathbone

On stage being interviewed by MTV (I think it was) Christine Milton

Jackson

Nikki Reed


Farewell flowers....



Twilight poster that was made....

Thank you for stopping by Nikki & Jackson....

Comments

  1. OMG Ditte - I just can't get over your talent - those that haven't paid you or paying customers not picking you up and robbery themselves of some very beatiful work.

    I see why you took so long on the BD2 photos - perfection in my book. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Copenhagen Medieval 2017

Game of Thrones - The Hall of faces exhibition

"The Danish Girl" in Copenhagen, Denmark....