December 18th...... Time for Christmas cards... ?

So had a down day yesterday, spent it most of the day sleeping away... either a sleeping bug or something else has it grip on me.

Today has been a rainny day and I don't have a photo for todays blog... These days I would mostly start shipping Christmas cards to family and friends, specially the friends I've chatted with for some years now. There is nothing like opening your mail box to see envelopes with a Christmas card inside. Granted in these eletronictical times it is easier to send an email, I would still wagger a Christmas card you have written yourself beats it by miles.

This year however I have to cut down on those Christmas cards, however, I wonder, do you send a Christmas card or do you do it by email nowadays???

The image below is found on the internet and does not belong to me.  I found it on google search:

http://graphicsfairy.blogspot.dk/2011/11/vintage-chiristmas-clip-art-beautiful.html


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Copenhagen Medieval 2017

Game of Thrones - The Hall of faces exhibition

"The Danish Girl" in Copenhagen, Denmark....