"Forbrydelsen" / "The Killing" season 3, episode 7....

So this past Sunday I was all set to watch the 7th episode of the Danish version of "The Killing" / "Forbrydelsen" season 3, episode 7. - Don't worry, no spoilers will be told here, so you can read if you like...

The reason I was particularly interessted in this episode is, I was an extra back in April, 2012 where funny enough I was to be a photographer too. Now I can't tell much about what's happening in case you haven't seen it, however I can tell I didn't make that much camero moment in the scene, if you know where to look, you can see some of my camera and top of my head, however here you can see what it looked like from my point of view.... we were there for a few hours and the clip ended up being like 3-6 seconds long, so not that much of the scene were used in the episode. It was still interessting to be there as I haven't even seen the other seasons of the series. I can't wait to see the next episode the coming Sunday.

Remember the copyright of the photos belong to me, plus the series belong to DR1 - Danish Radio 1, Denmark.











Mind the door..... she ws good at not pushing it too far into my face... :)
 



This is the closest "clip" that was in the episode this Sunday from my point of view...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Copenhagen Medieval 2017

Game of Thrones - The Hall of faces exhibition

"The Danish Girl" in Copenhagen, Denmark....