Have a little faith in me......

So the past 2-3 weeks, I have been rather busy editing photos and lately the last two days, I have had this great song playing on repeat in my mind. I had to borrow the movie and see it again and re watched it as many times as I could on my TV..... yes I know it is on youtube, but when you are editing, there is nothing worse at that moment in full concentrations to have too many screens up on a well tiny laptop....

So inspired from visiting a friend of mine, whom I talked photography with and somehow I just felt I needed a break from the original editing that I was to get done. Monday evening I found myself close to 2am, with my TV showing the movie "Happy New Year" playing the song scene "Have a little faith in me" with Jon Bon Jovi and Lea from "Glee" loudly playing for my ears only and ended up with this result....

I know I have been saying I will post more photos and I will. Just this one today and I so need to go outside and move around as I have been sitting way too long on my chair and again my body is reminding me not the most brilliant idea....  so "Have a little faith in me" and I will update soon.....


September 6th 2012: New photos from the same day...





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Copenhagen Medieval 2017

Game of Thrones - The Hall of faces exhibition

"The Danish Girl" in Copenhagen, Denmark....