Jazz Festival 2011

OK, so I am waaaayyyy overdue and way behind with those photos - too long to mention etc etc.... - but last year I read on twitter that the Danish singer and actress Szhirley were going to be onstage with another great Jazz musician. It was one of those kinda typical Danish weather were you weren't too sure if it would hold off the rain and yet it was not that cold either. Plus I got curiously when Szhirley encouraged to come in there.... and I don't regret that for one moment. Chris Minh-Doky surprised me with his jazz music and Szhirley came on stage for one song. Here are a few photos from then.....




























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Copenhagen Medieval 2017

Game of Thrones - The Hall of faces exhibition

"The Danish Girl" in Copenhagen, Denmark....